Live alive

The default is changed:

  • Judgin' isn't allowed
  • Comparin' isn't allowed
  • Analyzin' is allowed
  • NOTE : Ofcourse exceptional situations are NOT treated accordin' to default!

    Monday, February 14, 2005

    Level Completed !

    back to the days when no one was important enough for me to spend time for
    back to the days when no one cared enough to spend time for me
    back to the days when I couldn't imagine what it feels to care for an other
    back to the days when there was nothing to be excited about
    when there was nothing to be worried about its lost
    back to all those nights when I thought it maybe my last night , the end of a misery
    back to those very days & nights when there was no hope
    crawling crawling crawling .... without hoping to achieve somewhere
    back to the life without any excitements , full of stress ...

    but now , look at me all grown up from those hard days ... & here I am , living semi-alive (!) ... here I am , wanting to be alive ... I may not be that different from the past but I'm not gonna go back to those days for sure ... this level is completed now ... I'm on a higher level ! .. a higher & harder level ...

    7 Comments:

    At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So Cutey ! ! !
    Happy Birthday !

     
    At 7:09 PM, Blogger Lilith said...

    Happy birthday ?! thanks but .. are you kidding or this is how you congratulate valentine or what?! ... ;)

     
    At 4:07 PM, Blogger Nazanin said...

    Humm,:D,Ok,I still say:
    "Happy Birthday!"
    You said you have finished one level,after aaaaaaall days and nights you have just entered a new life,you are living a new life,good or bad,no diffrent here,it`s a new life I think,like usually every moment,(in my eyes!),you are really living a alive life,or you are trying for it,so,you are reaching it,then you may born every day and night,every new event,every new loving breath,...
    So,If you are "Alive",
    Happy Birthday!

    *We congratulated Valentine`s day orally :D:D:D:D:D;))...

     
    At 4:33 PM, Blogger Lilith said...

    oh , got ya ! ;) ... yeah , it makes sense now :P ... thanks for congratulating on my third-Birth (!) :)

     
    At 5:22 PM, Blogger Nazanin said...

    ;),I think it`s the first time i explain s.th and s.b undrestands!(!),so go ahead baby.

     
    At 7:05 PM, Blogger Lilith said...

    uhum ... so you don't know me well yet ! :P ;)

    my second birth was about 5 years ago , when I experienced a revolution inside myself ! :)

    wow ! you are really good at commenting ! :)

     
    At 12:20 PM, Blogger Lilith said...

    oh , you almost got me ! (kiddin')
    even IF I was , you don't think I would come here & spread it out in my web-log , do you?!
    if you do think so , you don't know me AT ALL ! ;)

    [Whatever I am , I'm sure I'm not a Pishi ! ;) maybe I'm a Mooshi :P ]

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home