Live alive

The default is changed:

  • Judgin' isn't allowed
  • Comparin' isn't allowed
  • Analyzin' is allowed
  • NOTE : Ofcourse exceptional situations are NOT treated accordin' to default!

    Wednesday, October 20, 2004

    Life

    life is pain , you can't protect anybody from it , it's always gonna get you ....sometimes life could also be good .... but you gotta be open .... you gotta take chances ....you gotta let go ...
    nobody can protect me .... they just get me hurt in different sick ways....I might have hurt in my own healthy normal ways ... ways I come up with on my own & can't blame them for .
    (accordin' to "Heart Breakers" movie with a few details changed)

    1 Comments:

    At 9:53 PM, Blogger Vida said...

    it is very interesting to read something from the arab world,iran

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home